Efficiency of application of nanostructural сomposite materials and products from them in the aviation industry
Аuthors1*, 2, 2**, ***
1. Company “Diaprom“, 4, Promyshlennaya St., Moscow, 115477, Russia
2. Central Institute of Aviation Motors, CIAM, 2, Aviamotornaya St., Moscow, 111116, Russia
AbstractThe short review of properties and scopes is provided in article developed and investigated in «СIAM» Federal State Unitary Enterprise together with JSC «Diaprom» and JSC «Kuznetsov» of the nanostructured superfirm composite materials and coverings on their basis. The carried-out research works allow to draw a conclusion on big prospects of application of the nanostructured composite materials on the basis of carbides, carbonitrides and diborides transitional and refractory metals for aerospace objects.
Subject of this work is consideration of scopes of the created superfirm composite materials.
Creation of superfirm composite materials and powders on their basis for receiving coverings and monolithic composite materials for the purpose of increase of a technological level of aerospace objects was the purpose of this work. The created coverings and monolithic composite materials allow to create for aerospace objects both the aerospace industry units and devices of new generation. The method of work had research and experimental character directed on the solution of specific practical objectives.
As a result of the carried-out works composite materials of new generation with operated electro - physical properties were created. These materials allowed to create various units of new generation for aviation engines, aerospace objects and the aviation industry, significantly having increased their reliability and a resource.
The created composite materials and designs from them already found application in various units of aviation engines (pumps, reducers, hydraulic cylinders, bearings), in designs of aerospace objects (sheetings of a glider of the aircraft, bearings of mechanization of a wing, pneumatic cylinders), in the aviation industry (industrial equipment, wearproof details of high-precision machines).
particularly the (re)introduction of accrual accounting, and provides insights into the nature of accounting change both in public sector organisations and generally.
As a result of the done work the new family of composite materials which allowed to create designs of units and mechanisms in the aircraft equipment and the aviation industry of the new generation, working at the new original principles is created.
Keywords:nanostructured materials, refractory carbides, carbonitrides, diborides, friction coefficient, disperse strengthened, antifrictional materials, antifrictional coverings, ,
- Klimov D.A., Klimov A.K., Krilov J.A., Perekatov J.A. Avtomobil'naya promyshlennost', 2003, no.1 , pp. 27-30.
- Kosolopova T.Ja., Fedorus V.B., Kuzma V.B. Inorganic materials», 1966, vol.2, no.8, pp. 1516-1520.
- Granov V.I., Glazkov A.V. Inorganic materials, 1975, vol.11, no.2, pp. 226-229.
- Klimov D.A., Shkarupa I.L., Pljasunkova L.A., Shkarupa M.I. Novye ogneupory, 2009, no.6, pp.149-152.
- Gnesin G.G. Karbidokremnievye materialy (Siliciumcarbide materials), Moscow, Metallurgija, 1977, 216 p.