Creation of integrated production structures as basis for the reform of high-tech production in the Russian aero-engine industry
Economics and management
Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University), 4, Volokolamskoe shosse, Moscow, А-80, GSP-3, 125993, Russia
To define the key aspects to organizational changes to the integrated aero-engine sector of industry.
To examine the problem of integration in the area of aero-engine industry it’s offered to apply the systematic approach as it enables to determine cause-effect relations among components of the system and findings.
The science of economics defines «integration» as a multi-aspect category. It is possible to sort out the definitions of this phenomenon by a complex approach that studies definition as an integral formation with its characteristic systemic features and as a process, including certain phases of integration growth (build-up). The mechanism of integration is based on a synthesis of qualitative generalization of functional forms of production management, on the level of systemic changes on production plants and on the internal scheme of their internal organizational integrity. The classification of integration unions and the analysis of their activities allows us to define for corporations some efficient modern ways for further development. The activation of the national production plants potential for innovation requires a consistent systemic reorganization of the industry. The operation experience of some high-tech corporations displays the efficiency of the divisional management model which takes into account the specific segmentation of the international aircraft market. The creation of the highly efficient JSC «UEBC» based on creation of market-oriented business units (divisions) is aimed at an efficient placement of Russian aero-engine industry products on the markets and, as a result, the strengthening of the reputation of Russia as a world high-tech power.
The present study is a basis for a further research on the problem of organization of production of competitive aero-engines.
The originality of this research lies in the systematization and generalization of some theoretical regulations and the operational experience of some integrated business units in the high-tech sectors of the economy.
Keywords:integration, building of aero-engines, restructuring of the industry, divisional management structure
- Sukhanova I.F. Zakonomernosti razvitija integracionnyh otnoshenij Rossii v uslovijah stanovlenija rynochnoj jekonomiki (Patterns of the integrational relations development in Russia in the rise of market economy), Doctor’s thesis, Saratov, 2000, 419 p.
- Herstein E.F. Differenciacija i integracija v promyshlennosti: Teorija i praktika razvitija (Differentiation and integration within the industry: Theory of development and practice), Doctor’s thesis, Minsk, 1993, 340 p.
- Economics of industry branch, Penza, 2011, available at: http://gendocs.ru/docs/index-386383.html (accessed 30.11.13).
- Asaul A.N. Organizacija predprinimatel’skoj dejatel’nosti (Organization of entrepreneurship), St. Petersburg, ANO IPEV, 2009, 336 p.
- United Technologies Corporation, available at: http://www.utc.com (accessed 20.10.13).
- The State Corporation «Russian Technologies», available at: http://rostec.ru/ (accessed 9.01.14) .
- Vzlet. Nacional’nyj ajerokosmicheskij zhurnal, 2013, no. 1-2 (January-February), 68 p.
- Corporation «Oboronprom», available at: http://www.oboronprom.ru/ (accessed 23.10.13).
- Russian Helicopters, available at: http://www.russianhelicopters.aero/ru/about/structure/ (accessed 23.10.13).
- Barinov V.A. Organizacionnoe proektirovanie (Organizational design), available at: http://usib.ru/files/USIB/download/barinov_organiz_proekt.pdf (accessed 23.12.13).
- Boeing, available at: http://www.boeing.com (accessed 21.10.13).
- Thales Group, available at: http://www.thalesgroup.com/ (accessed 24.10.13).
- Aviation news, June 25, 2013, available at: http://www.aviaport.ru/news/2013/06/25/ (accessed 4.11.13).
- «Expert Ural», 2013, no. 39 (572), available at: http://m.expert.ru/ural/2013/39/korporatsiya-kooperatsii/ (accessed 7.11.13).
- JSC «UEC», available at: http://www.uk-odk.ru/rus/ (accessed 9. 01.14).
- Magnievym aljuminievym lit’em stranu obespechat aviastroiteli iz Arsen’eva, available at: http://www.aviaport.ru/digest/2013/08/23/262211.html (accessed 9.01.14).