Simulation in aviation and aerospace industry. What precedes to the experiment?
Technical cybernetics. Information technology. Computer facilities
Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University), 4, Volokolamskoe shosse, Moscow, А-80, GSP-3, 125993, Russia
The study objects of this article are the production processes in aviation and space-rocket industry. The main attention is paid to the manufacturing flows in production systems. Simulation is considered as one of the methods of construction and research on manufacturing flows. In order to create a simulation model it is needed to carry out a serious and difficult work, which is sometimes more time-consuming than the process of construction and analysis of simulation models. The purpose of this article is the study of the processes, which precede to the creation of simulation model. This article presents one of the possible approaches to the development of manufacturing flows simulation methods. It is shown that the simulation model includes a set of different types models such as the product mathematical model, network product model, the network model of the processes, as well as the model of network resources used in the creation of the product. The approach is primarily designed for engineers, which are the main data sources on the production system. It is proposed to develop a simulation model in three phases, where the last one is actually the formation of a simulation model. Also it is needed to identify the data sources for the constructing simulation model. And finally, it is necessary to develope approaches for the construction of works complex general methodology, which is needed for the creation of manufacturing flow simulation model. In addition, the article gives information about software used for the simulation, provides a brief overview and fields of their application. The article will be interesting for the engineers involved in production systems design, for the manufacturing flow simulation engineers, as well as for the specialists participating in creation and management of industry production systems.
Keywords:simulation, manufacturing process, simulation software, network model
- Vavilov A.A. Imitacionnoe modelirovanie proizvodstvennyh system (Simulation of production systems), Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1983, 416 p.
- Boev V.D., Kirik D.I., Sypchenko R.P. Komp'juternoe modelirovanie (Computer simulation), Saint-Petersburg, Voennaya Akademiya Svjazi, 2011, 348 p.
- Zamjatina O.M. Modelirovanie system (Systems modeling), Tomsk, ТПУ, 2009, 204 p.
- Plotnikov A.M., Ryzhikov Ju.I., Sokolov B.V. Materialy V jubilejnoj vserossijskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Imitacionnoe modelirovanie, teorija i praktika», Sankt-Peterburg, ussue 1, IMMOD, vol.1, 2011, pp. 51-61.
- Rother M. J.Shook J. Uchites' videt' biznes-processy. Praktika postroenija kart potokov sozdanija cennosti (Learning to see Value Stream Mapping to create Value and Eliminate Muda), Moscow, Tsentr razvitiya delovykh navykov, 2005,144 p.