Aircraft control scheme based on neural networks
Military Academy of Strategic Missile Forses named after Petr Veliky, 9/5, Kitaygorodsky Proezd, Moscow, 109074, Russia
The main aim of this work is to provide a good base for the applicability of neural network inverse-adaptive scheme designed for spacecraft control.
The neural network inverse-adaptive schemes of various objects were modeled in the MATLAB software environment with subsequent conclusions about the quality of management and recommendations identification for further improvement.
There made some conclusions about fundamental suitability of selected scheme designed for control of spacecraft perspective.
The new algorithm for creation of neural network inverse-adaptive control system was developed. The recommendations for modernizing of management scheme were proposed in order to overcome the open-loop system.
Keywords:control, flight, compound object, neural network, inverse-adaptive scheme
- Vasiliev V.I., Ilysov B.G., Kusimo S.T. Neiromputery v aviachii (Neurocomputers in aircraft), Moscow, Radiotekhnika, 2004, 75 p.
- Dyakonov V.P., Kruglov V.V. MATLAB 6.5 SP1/7/7 SP1 / SP2 Simulink 7 5/6 (Tools of artificial intelligence and bioinformatics), Moscow, Solon Press, 2006, 456 p.
- Osovsky S.Neironovye seti dlya obrabotki informatsii (Neural networks for processing of information), Moscow, Finance and Statistics, 2004, 344 p.
- Razorenov G.N., Bahramov E.A., Titov Yu.F., Sistemy upravleniya letatel'nymi appaatami (Aircraft Control Systems), Moscow Mechanical Engineering, 2003,584 p.
- Uskov A.A., Kuzmin A.V. Intellektual'nye tekhnologii upravleniya (Intelligent control technology), Moscow, Hotline — Telecom, 2004, 144 p.
- Dorf R., Bishop R. Sovremennye sistemy upravleniya (Modern control systems), Moscow, Laboratoriya Bazovykh Znanii, 2002, 832 p.