Relativity Theory andEtherodynamicsin the Context of GLONASS and GPS
Radio engineering. Electronics. Telecommunication systems
Joint Stock Company “Russian Space Systems”, JSC “RSS”, 53, Aviamotornaya str., Moscow, 111250, Russia
AbstractTheobjectiveofthisworkisthecorrectionof radial velocityofhighly dynamic objects applying the signals of GLONASS and GPS navigation satellites, taking into account both thesatellite signal lags, andetherodynamics phenomena.
Allthemostessentialphenomena of relativitytheory onthereceivingofnavigationsignalssuchasthe gravitationalred shift, the rotation rate of GLONASS satellitesand planetsperihelion, the light deflection in the gravitational field have been considered.It has been also testified that all the corrections related to the effects of the special relativity theory should be substituted with the corrections of the theory of signallag and the corrections related to the effects of general relativity theory should be completed with the corrections of etherodynamics. The corrections to the Doppler frequency formulation related to the radial acceleration of navigation receiver and relative shift of signal frequency per distance unit occasioned by the viscosity of the ether have been obtained. Suchcorrections let explain the “red” shift of star and galaxyspectra without universe extension hypothesis and the implementation of these corrections requires the experimental verification by means the algorithms proposed in this work.
Comparative study of difference between the gravitational force acting on a body at rest and the Newtonian force has been carried out as in the frame of general relativity theory so in the theory of signal lag. It’s shown that the gravitational force formulation obtained on the basis of the theory of signal lag without introducing the concept of the “Dark matter”allows one to explain the existence of the radial marginal stars of galaxyacceleration greater than the acceleration evaluated by the gravitational attraction of the galactic center, calculated according to the formula of Newton.
Keywords:theory of delay of the signals, special and general relativity theory, GLONASS and GPS
- Zhdanov L.S. Uchebnik po fizike dlia srednikh spetsial’nykh uchebnykh zavedeniy (The Textbook on the Physicist for Average Special Educational Institutions), Moscow, Nauka, 1977, 592 p.
- AshbyN. Relativity in the Global Positioning System, Dept. of Physics, University of Colorado Boulder, CO 80309–0390 U.S.A., 2003-01-28
- Vovasov V.E.Elektronnyi zhurnal “Trudy MAI”, 2013, no.67, available at: http://www.mai.ru/science/trudy/published.php?ID=41526 (accessed 26.08.2013)
- Vovasov V.E.Telekommunikatsii, 2012, no.11, pp. 24-31.
- Vovasov V.E., BetanovV.V.Telekommunikatsii, 2013, no.2, pp. 24-29.
- Bakit’ko R. V., Boldenkov E. N., Bulavskiy N. T., Dvorkin V. V., Efimenko V. S., Kosenko V. E., Nartov V. Ia., Perov A. I., Per’kov A. E., Tubalin V. V., Urlichich U. M., Kharisov V. N., Chebotarev V. E., Shatilov A. U. GLONASS printsipy postroeniya i funktsionirovaniya (GLONASS Construction and Functioning Principles), Moscow, Radiotekhnika, 2010, 800 p.
- SyngeJ. L.Obshchaya teoriya otnositel'nosti (The General theory of relativity), Moscow, Inostrannayaliteratura, 1972, 271 p.
- Weber J. General relativity and gravitational waves, Interscience, New York, 1961, 271 p.
- GerberP.Prostranstvennoe i vremennoe rasprostranenie gravitatsii (Spatial and temporal distribution of gravity, Stargard, Pomeraniya, 1898, available at: http:bourabai.narod.ru/articles/gerber/gerber-rushtm.
- Atsyukovskii V.A. Obshchaya efirodinamika. Modelirovanie struktur veshchestva i polei na osnove predstavlenii o gazopodobnom efire. (General dynamics of an aether. Modelling of structures of substance and fields on the basis of representations about a gaseous aether), Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 2003. 584 p.
- Feynman R. P.,Leighton R. B., Sands M. The Feynman lectures on physics, Volume 2, Addison wesley publishing company, Ing. reading, Massachusetts, Palo alto, London, 1964, 288 p.